Monday, February 23, 2009

I can't forget about you

Suddenly, you came via my mind again.
This few days, I keep refreshing the pass that we share together.

I thought that I can forget about you,
Because it seems like forgetting about you is harder than falling in love with you.

I regrets that I didn't told you about my feeling with you on the new year because I shy and scare.
I worry that I will lose you, you will never talk to me, you will run away, maybe we will not meet again. Too many of worriers...

But now, if I could turn back the time,
I would put you in my life, I would told you that I love you so much.
Until the end of Earth, you're the only one who I deeply fall in love before.
I will throw away all the worries,
But I know,
The time will never turn back.

I'll keep my words deep inside my heart and tell you when we meet.
Will we meet again?
Only God know, perhaps that day will come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment