Monday, January 12, 2009

Chinese New Year lu~

CNY is coming soon,
I just bought some cloths from Sungai and TS.

One of the shirt is too yeng, lala style xD
Until I didn't dare to wear it...........
Also don't understand why I will buy that shirt............


lalazai ^^"

Here's the shirt,
can become lala style or formal........
Soda Jeans brand


Not bad right? ^^


Nice Jeans
My friends said that if I wearing this kind of cloth, not even can kill girls but even guys also get killed................lolz

买了两条链,我的朋友说是我的新练武器。。。。^^"
Another two shirt from Romp
The shop selling alot of "seafood"(lala) fashion one, need some time to choose.......
So finally I just bought two abit "normal" and simple one..........

I like the left one more compare to the right one

Then, I continue walk around and hunting for my CNY cloth. After that, I saw Samuel&Kelvin got promotion 50%, wao~ I faster go in and choose one the shirt.
Not bad, I love the design~!

No comments:

Post a Comment