Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Thank you

To,
Someone I fall in love deeply before

I would like thanks to you for giving me the most memorable new year eve countdown in my life.

I'll never forget that day, I'll keep it inside my heart as a sweetest memory in my life.
Even we just know each other about 1 month, but in this 3o days, you've giving me the most unforgettable memory.

You are the most beautiful girl in the world
I love you not because of your face, I love you because of love.
I feel you like an angel from the heaven.
Each time you smile, I feel comfortable.

Before this, I was hurt by someone and God sent you to recover me.
Now, I'm fine but you said you have to go back.
I'm abit sad, cannot bear to see you leave.
I never regret that I meet you in my life.

But I have to learn to gives and takes in the life.

No matter where you go,
I wrapped all my wishes to written in the stars,
wish you all the best.

I'll be ready for you forever when you need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment