Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Mum is back^^

My mum has came back from Taiwan.
She went to Taiwan for the past 3 months.

I learn alot of thing when I was alone.
I learn to be independent, self-discipline, gives and takes.

I miss my mum a lot,
when she came back, I hug her, I cried............

A lot of things happen in the past 3 months,
All the problem need to face and solve by myself.

When she not here,
I become a "Bad Boy",
Every nitez, I go yc with friends,
1st time trying of taking the beer.........
And I won't try it again, because it's too hard to drink.........@@ll
causing my stomach something.........

I promise my mum, I'll gonna take care of her,
I'll never disappointed her again,
I'll study hard and earn a lot of money in the future,
so that we can live in a easy life...........^^

I love you, Mum~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment